Friday, September 18, 2009

I have a weird phobia...

It prevented me from sleeping even a little bit last night... I wanted to tell Ben about it last night, but I didn't in fear he'd laugh at me... Silly me, I should have known that he wouldn't make TOO much fun of me!

That means that you guys can't make fun of me.....

Here it goes.

I get weirded out when the bed's mattress is away from the frame and or wall... Meaning, if the bed is away from the wall I can't sleep. I know at my hizzy, I don't have this problem, because the bed is ALWAYS right up agains the frame. But last night at Bens house, the bed wasn't, and the pillows that I usually have stuffed down there, were gone.

I wanted to wake up and tell him, but I didn't think it was worth waking him up, and making him push the mattress back. Everytime I got even close to the opening, I'd wake up. So then I'd scoot further down. It was an on going battle, that I was loosing, and I didn't get any sleep last night.

SO.. This morning I learned a lesson this morning.

If something in preventing you from sleeping, fix it... Not matter what... And if you tell someone, they might not make toooo much fun of you, they might suggest more Pillows!!! Which I can defiantly handle!

No comments: