Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sometime you just have to think.. WTF?

So Tuesday was Bens first day at school, even though he didn't have class til later in the morning, I had him leave for school the same time I leave for work. Trying to find a parking spot at the college in the morning, is worse than trying to find a needle in the hay stack. He got there a full two hours before his class started, and still had to park in the BFE. Oh well, not much you can do. He left his pretty purple lunch pail in his truck, thinking it would be safe.. I mean, who in their right mind would want to break into a 1976 chevy blazer, that looks beat to hell? Not me, thats for sure. Well here comes lunch, and I get a call from Ben, laughing... I ask, "Whats so funny?" Someone stole my fucking lunch.... but decided they'd leave me the orange... I guess they didn't want to eat healthy! If anyone knows Mr. Ben, he doesn't sare his food.. With ANYONE... Try and even steal a fry off his plate, that boy will stab you with his fork! Anyways, I ask if anything else got stollen, he says no, they ripped out the speaker, but didn't think it was worth it, so they left it. Thinking this is the worst of if, I'm like okay, we'll buy you a new lunch pail, maybe they will have more colors to choose from.. Not just purple.

Simple right? Lunch pail gone, we can handle that one.

Well, what we thought was a simple fix, wasn't so simple. He calls me at about 4:30ish, and lets me know, "those bastards, stole my carberator! My car will not start!" I sat here dumbfounded.. Really... Who does that? Aparently we had the right part someone was looking for, because they took it, but were nice enough to screw the nuts back on, you know, incase we needed those. So nice. The good part is, we left comphrensive coverage in his auto policy.. The Shitty part is, the parts they stole, equal to more than the value of the damn truck. Thats right, the 1976 blazer is getting totalled out... FOR STOLEN PARTS.

Flipn re-re's. Here's to hoping bad ju ju's come your way jack ass!

So for now, we have to get up early, and get home late... One car, so we have to car pool. Ugh! Bitches.

No comments: