Monday, January 4, 2010

Yes.. I know its been a while.

Yes, like I said it has been a long while since I have blogged. But a lot has changed!

In the next week, I'll be finishing up school, well the first part! Next part is the oh so fun (kinda but not really) externship. Fun because I get to actually used all the skills that I've been taught, not fun because it is 5 weeks unpaid. I'm worried because for that 5 weeks, I'll be working for free. With no income. Yikes!

I moved in with Mr. Ben.. I now call the good ol Bonney Lake home again. We have two roommate with girlsfriends. Ben calls them the mother less children.. They can not, or do not know how to clean up after themselves. They make the worst messes ever. And one informs me today, that, yes infact, the shower has been put to good use the last couple days. And I quote, "Just think each time you step into the shower, your stepping into my Love Juices." *Cringe* You sick as mofo! Keep that shit to yourself! Ugh!

Oh and I've gained like a TON of weight, I guess thats what happens when you bearly have enough time to sleep, and your favorite food lately has been anything.. Ice cream, chocolate cookies, chips, taco bell (yummy nacho cheese potato burrito).

I've gone back to work at Allstate! Mr. Boss man asked me back, and I jumped at the chance.. Good bye fat bastard! Lets just say, I'm no longer to the point I want to jab my eyes out and cry anymore. I'm so happy I don't have to listen to, I'm the greatest, what are you buying me for lunch... blah blah blah blah! A week after I left, they called and asked me back.. SHOVE THAT JOB UP YOUR BOOTY, fat bastard!

I chopped off alllllll my hair! I went pasted my shoulders, and it is quickly growing out, I need a trim and a high light!

And I'm now 25, and its kinda freaking me out. I'm 25, and not too sure what I have to show for it. Ugh.

For 2010 I have some good goal, and hope that I can make all of them!

1.) Get Highered at my extership, or find a job in the medical field fast!
2.) Get back on a regular work out schedule, which will include, spin class.. *Hopefully*
3.) Get my LOC paid off or just about paid off
4.) Get rid of my NASTY roommates! haha
5.) Take time a breath, and ask for help when I need it. Also, not hold my feelings in...
6.) Post more offten... I need to! Lets start out like 4 times a week. I think I can handle that!

I think that is a good start. I'll add as I keep thinking. People will not stop calling in right now, still have to answer the phone even though I'm on a break.. ugh!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Those goals sound great. I know you will get them done because you are great at doing things when you set your mind to it.