Monday, October 6, 2008

Ice Cream and random facts



I just realized that... I eat ice cream really weird... Yes... Its true...

I love to smoosh my ice cream... It taste so good that way! What is even more weird, I have to drink water after I eat ice cream... weird, I'd say so! Oh well!

Yeah.. that is my bathroom rug.. I heart it, and it belongs oh so well!





So... I made the shower Curtain... Was it hard.. YES! It was first time ever really sewing anything.. And I made it super long with out even knowing.. If you look close you can see the flaws, but if you ask me.. it is what adds to the charm! I heart it, even more the the rug! I'll even make you one, and I promise, it will be better then mine, because the second time around, I learned some lessons.. like don't have Weiner around, she will take things and run off with it because you are not paying any attention to her.. What a shame... BTW: Weiner is my moms Weiner dog. Off subject, try running down the road with her.. You'll be yelling at your Weiner the whole time!








This is called Broke Girl couch. Yes, this was my couch. Comfy, yes! I made a cacoon and passed out, I only had the Broke Girl couch for a while, okay a day. I didn't mind it! The pillows were made by me too. I had WAY to much fabric left from the shower curtain.. so what better way to use it up, then do by polka dot fabric in different colors, and use one side of left over fabric. I have many of these little suckers floating around, but they are cute, and great for throwing back and forth!

No comments: