Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Roloff farm!






















So.. Today was fun... I was up at 5:30 in the morning!! ON A SUNDAY! Bright and early! We waited on the side of the road for the rest of the gang.. 14 total! I know big! We had Steve who was mister Speedy.. and Uncle Dave.. Driving MR. DAISY! We got there... even if it took a little longer! We had fun driving, made a sign that said little people or bust! Some guys were checking us out.. drove past us then slowed down.. Perfect timing for Heather and I to put on our Big Nose glasses and the Coke bottle glasses! They held up a sign that said tits please! We were wearing our glasses and they just starting laughing and sped up! AAAmazing! When we finally pulled up we had to wait to get in.. Heather and I played Chinese fire drill, I almost fell... They were also filming when we were there! I got Molly to ware my funny glasses with me!! She was super funny! All in all.. It was a fun trip! Didn't get pumpkins, but had fun with the fam, and we might be on TV.. Which is pretty fun.. My family is goofy, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: