Thursday, October 23, 2008

Road TRIP!!!


So.. On Sunday I'm getting up at 5am... Wait what? Yes that is right, 5am! I'm going to a road trip to THE ROLOFF Farm. Who is this you make ask.... Well it is the people from Little People, Big world! They have a pumpkin patch! So, I'm getting up this early, just so I can go to the pumpking patch... I'm super excited... So far going is Me, Heather, Maddy, Blake, Brea, Aunt Linda, Uncle Dave, My cousin Lori, and her family, (Steve, Dillion, and Hailey). And I think my other cousin, Amy, and her family (Jared, and JJ). It will be a family party train, Holler! Of course, I will be brining the funny stuff... Going to the good ol' Dollar store! Getting big glasses, and other fun Dollar store stuff!!
Side note... I'm on a super hard core diet.. And I'm down about 10lbs.. I love it! If I loose about 30, Ashlee and I are going to DISNEY LAND!

No comments: