Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The box update!

I do have to start this off by saying, I have never, ever been so spoiled in my life! I woke up early on Saturday because Ben was calling at 9am... I knew I needed to get up and take a shower before he called, because I'd most likely be talking to him right up until I had to leave for work.. And I was right.

I opened the cards first.. They were soooooooo sweet! The messages that we wrote were the greatest, and most thoughtful words anyone has ever said.

Next was the great big box.... I opened while on the phone.. The only words I could say were, no, no you didn't... I had seen the famous C's all over the tissue paper.... I was still in shock... Ben had gotten me my very own coach purse.. The purse is beautiful... Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever even thought that I'd own a Coach purse... He defiantly blew me away! He also said that I had two more boxes coming... At that point, I was still speechless...

At 10:30 I needed to get off the phone, because as you know work calls my name!

When I got home, there were a big box and a smaller box.... The smaller box had had a bunch of red roses... just a tiny bunch, but oh so pretty.... and the bigger box had purplish roses in them.. The were almost the same color that he had bought before he left... I'd post pictures, but I forgot my camera in a friends car... So don't worry... Pictures will be coming!

I also didn't know that the flowers came with little notes... I had no idea.... until the next day when I was cleaning up the house... The messages that were wrote on those were oh so very sweet... it almost brought me to tears...

All I have to day, is that he is the sweetest... most greatest guy ever..... I don't know how lucky I got, but I'm glad that we met......

4 comments:

Day said...

OH, that is so sweet! Can't wait to see your purse.

Irish Girl said...

That is soooo awesome! Totally jealous over the purse!

Ashlee said...

That is super cool he got you all those things. I am glad you had a good Valentine's day.

Ashlee said...

Update your blog.