Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Friends

I have great friends....

We all know how poopy my birthday was this year... SO my great friends decided to do a make up birthday... We were supposed to go to Leavenworth, but with me being unemployed I had to cancel the trip... Sad times!

I since I'm no longer working, Ashlee and I haven't been able to hang out as much.. or talk as much.. So she asked me if I wanted to come over and watch a movie this weekend... I was like sure.. we have some catching up to do! But I let her know that I had to go to my cousins baby shower first, but I should be out at her house by 6.... Right, I didn't even get into Bonney Lake until 6pm... And the baby shower started at 1pm... That was one LONG baby shower...

When I finally got to Ashlee's house, the lights were off.. I was thinking weird... so when I walked up to the front door, Ash finally turned on the lights... I walk into the house, and streamers were hung in the house... I was like, why are streamers hanging up?? Ashlee said Brandon did it, he likes it... Know both Brandon and Ashlee for a while, hearing this didn't surprise me...

So as I went walking in all the way, to my surprise Marti and Daylene (sorry if I spelled it wrong.. I really tried to find the right way) were there, and waiting to scream surprise! Let me tell you they sure did surprise me, in a good and fun way!! They had went all out.. We made little pizzas... We even had goodie bags.. Filled with sex stuff, and my glow in the dark cap.. I can't wait to ware it!! They had brought over so much wine, it was some good shizz.... The cake that they bought, was absolutely amazing! They had a barbie man naked on a bear skin rug... haha it was great! and funny! I even had my own pimp cup... I drank lots of sparkles that night...

I felt bad, because I left early... I wasn't feeling very good.... But I want the three girls that went way out of their way, that I thank them very much!!! and that it was the best make up birthday ever!!!!

3 comments:

Day said...

I'm glad to you had a good time =)

TaBBiE AnN said...

I had a great time, thanks to you guys.. I'm just sorry I wasn't feeling very good!

Irish Girl said...

I'm SO glad you had a good time! And a party just isn't a party without a jug of Carlo Rossi! LOL