Monday, March 23, 2009

As Promised.... The Purse!

I have finally found the battery charger to my camera...

As I posted before Ben had sent me a package for Valentines day.. It came a couple of days earlier, and I wasn't allowed to open it.

Until Valentines actually came..

When it did that Saturday morning, I had no idea what to expect.

Ben called right at 9am like he said he would, we were going to open our presents together.

To my surprise this is what I found.
See the pretty blue on the inside???
The only words out of my mouth, were no you didn't!
Oh no you, didn't!
Oh you did!
I couldn't believe it!

Never in my life would I have thought I'd be the proud owner of a real coach purse!

I wish I had my camera charged at the time, because I also got Roses, a bunch of purple color roses with a little purple bear, as well as a little bunch of Red roses, in a really pretty red vase.

I also received two cards... Both cards were picked out with care. On the inside, after reading the card it's self, had a simple message, will you be my valentine? And the other is the one that brought me to tears... It was sooo sweet what was written on the inside...

I do have to tell you, this was the best valentines day ever.
And it was all done over the phone, and through boxes.
Which was the most amazing part.

The only down side to the whole day was,
Not being able to wrap my arms around Ben and give him a kiss!