Wednesday, March 18, 2009

T ball Coach!

Maddy is getting to an age where she can start to play baseball. So Heather has stepped up to the plate, and nominated me to become her Assistant Coach! Thats right.. I'm going to be teaching a bunch of little kids, aged to about 5 years to 6 how to play Tball... Honeslty Heather and I do not know what we are getting ourseleves into... We have coach a team before, but that was for Breannas Fastpitch team. It is going to be different teaching 5-6 year olds.... Oh well, I'm hoping that it will become a tradition, that each year Heather and I will coach Maddy's team as she gets older.

BTW: Maddy has a Cell phone... But she can't carry it around with her.. It is her own phone number. Charolette complains that Heather and Justin do not answer their phones, and Justin wanted to get a new phone, so they added a line, and Maddy got the new phone number... So anytime I want to talk to my neice.. All I have to do is call her up!

Update on Blake: Blake now has his first tooth! He is about the cutiest boy ever! I'll post pictures soon, so your hearts will *swoon* with me. I went over to my sisters house to see everyone.. and well I was reading Blake's shirt, which said: "I cry when ugly people hold me" What does he do right after I read the shirt... he looks at me and starts crying... Nice..

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That will be fun to hang out with Maddy more and to coach TBall. I am glad you are doing that.