Monday, March 23, 2009

Let me take you on a tour.

Welcome to My Studio


Welcome to my living room! This is my tinny couch, it seats two, and fits the coffee table, what more could you want? Yes, that is color crayons, and a Ms. Piggy Piggy bank!


Behind the couch we have storage.. A must! In a studio, we have books, DVD's and of course, VHS! The TV is over in the corner. I got this great little stand that swivels, so weather your in bed or on the couch, the TV follows you!

Up next the Kitchen!



Of course.. Take a look at the fridge, it has a bunch of pictures, and of course Mady's art work, along with cards that mean a lot to me... From Ben, my Mom, and Ashlee. Next we have the actual counter space.. And why yes! That is a now empty bottle wine that my "roomie" and I finished off last night with Tina.. We had a showing of Twilight at the house!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

The bedroom!




Yep.. There is my Bed, complete with a night stand and a hope chest. You can get a picture of how small of space I'm working with.. In each picture you can see something carry over from the last. But it is cozy, and I like it. And for $400 a month, I couldn't ask for anything else.

Nothing on the walls have been hung up yet, so stay tuned.. That will be happening here in the next couple of days!

Almost forgot! If you needed to use the rest room, it is just right through this door... And yes... the rug says, SHIT HAPPENS.. Because lets me honest. It does.

1 comment:

Day said...

LOL...I see "Twilight" books on your shelves!