Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too much??

I'm going to be taking on quite a bit of stuff here in the next coming months.

1. Moving
2. Cleaning both apartments
3. Down sizing alot of my shiz
4. Trying to make some money by having a garage sale
5. Tball Coach
6. Ben comes home
7. School starts
8. My lame attempt at this sucky ass job that I have.
9. Working out
10. Baby showers for Both sisters.
11. Sisters having babies!

Some people say that I'm taking on too much. The main parts being: work, school, Tball Coach, working out, and having Ben home. I think everything will work out ok. Because if you look at it in the long run, I only work about 36 hours a week. School will be 5 days a week, T ball coaching will be on Tuesday nights practice, and Saturday morning games. And time with Ben will be every free minute I have.. Even if it is cooking dinner together, or falling a sleep with him. Not to metion schooling is only for 9 months, and t ball is for a couple of months. This busy schedule isn't going to last forever, and I know that. So I just have to keep from going crazy here in the next couple of month. So if I call anyone crying because I'm stressed out... You all know why!

No comments: