Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Dissapointing part

On by birthday my uncle decides to point out the fact that:

1. I haven't really dated anyone is over a year... And that I haven't really had a boyfriend that stands beside me. They guys I have dated have followed me around like a little puppy.

How do you tell someone who has been married to my Aunt for about 35 years (give or take a few years), that your not single by choice, your waiting for just the right one to show you that they are not like the rest. Because so far, they are like the rest.

I'm not proud of the fact that I'm single, expecially this time of year... it would be fun to have someone around, to play in the snow with, drink hot coco or curl up under a blanket and watch a movie, someone to keep me warm.

I get tired of the games that the guys play... I'll be honest with you, if you are with me. Its simple. You ask me what I'm thinking, I'll tell you, if you tell me. I don't want to be the only one putting myself out there. We've all been hurt, yes. You learn and move on, hoping that the next one will end up better. Slower is better, jumping head first into something always leads to heart break.

I'd like to think I'm not like the rest, so for once, why can't someone show me.

No comments: