Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm old!

I'm now the big 24! I turned 24 on Saturday, and I got what I've always wanted... A white birthday! But lets start at the begining... I started celbrating my birthday Friday night with Zac and Shawn. They took me out to the good old Yella Beak.. I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't been there since about July... Mostly everyone was excited to see me.. Except a few.. I got drunk, and was happy talking to anyone, I got to country dance, which is my favorite! Got a few guys numbers... But I really don't remember who they are.. One I think had a pony tail... My beer goggles were most likely all the way on, but I don't care, I just had a good time! One surprise out of the night was an old best friend (I do not care to be her friend again) who I haven't talked to since about July.. she came up and gave me a kiss on the Cheek, and told me happy birthday, and that she was thinking about me the other day... WEIRD... I was so drunk that it took my a couple of minutes to process this person saying happy birthday and giving me a kiss.. I had to really foucs to see who this was.. and when I finally put it all together, I looked at her, and said what the hell, you hate me! She kinda got all huffy and puffy and walked off... Oh well, not my probs... Marrisa made me do a blow job shot... Any time i'd walk up to the bar, I tell some complete stranger that its my birthday, and I want a shot.. and they listened... But I kept on drinking my water! When it was time to go, KT Mutt wanted to kick my booty, for some unknown reason... But Zac said she'd have to go through him... I got some good guy friends! I went running and tried to jump in Zac's arms, he was drunk, I was drunker, and we landed in the snow. On the ride home I curled up in a ball and fell asleep....

I woke up the next morning still.drunk.

Saturday was the actual day of my birthday, I got texted all day long telling me happy birthday, thank you to all! I went to the family get together, where my sisters sang me happy birthday, with the cake I made, it made me want to tear up... I wasn't going to tell anyone it was my birthday because everyone was there to celebrate christmas, and JJ's birthday... So it was a nice little surprise!

We actually got a lot of snow that day, which was beautiful! Ashlee went out of her way for my birthday.. People were actually supposed to come over and play games and drink, but the roads were to bad, and no one wanted to venture out. On my way out to Ashlees, the snow was coming down pretty good, it was clumping on the wippers, making it difficult to see.. Not wanting to pull over in the dark, I decide to hit the windsheld to try and unclump the snow....

Mistake....

Not knowing my own "strenght" the windsheld is now broken, and is getting replaced tomorrow.

Ashlee made an awesomely good 7 layer bean dip, and very rich cake, pizza, she even got JalapeƱo for the cheese pizza, and two bottles of wine! We hung out, and watched Momma Mia.. Brandon said sorry my birthday sucked so bad, but hey, they all can't be great! A big THANK YOU to Ashlee for doing all that great stuff for me!

There were a couple of dissapointments. My Dad being one of those, he didn't call me again. He didn't even remember... I of course had to call him and ask him if he remember what today was... it took him about 10 minutes to even remember that is was my birthday. Is it too much to ask for, all I want it a phone call on my birthday from him.. Just something that shows he cares.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I am glad you had fun on your birthday. I love you and I know February will be better! :)