Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wanted: Pepto....


Here I am at lets say... 2:30ish... I don't know the right time... But I'm feeling sick, and scared out of my mind... I woke up with a tummy ache, and now I'm wishing there was a knight in shinning armor, who by chance could bring me some pepto... My tummy hurts, and I can't sleep... and the wind is blowing like crazy, making me scared because of all the noises... Ugh, I just want to be curled up in my nice toasty bed, sleeping.... But no, not this one, I'm up feeling sick to my stomach blogging... What I would right now for some yummy tasting pepto... Hopefully Ashlee isn't at home feeling the same way I do right now... We ate the samething last night... And if she is at home right now getting sick, that would make 2 holidays for her and I being sick... Last one was Valentines day... Don't even get me started on that one... Lets just say both of us no longer eat at Quiznos... I can't even stand the smell of it... I want sleep! and Pepto! Maybe I'll get one before the night is over... Here is to hoping!

No comments: