Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Riddence 2008

It has come time to look back on 2008... And to be honest, I'm glad your leaving! It was a tough year for me.. I moved about 5 times.. yes, count them 5 times... from Auburn, to Maple Valley, to Enumclaw, to Bonney lake, and now to Sumner. For the first time in my life I have my last name on a mail box. It is the greatest feeling in the whole world, after moving so much. So this year I don't want to move, not once. Besides if I move again, I think it would be easier just to sell everything and start over. Also I thought I had lost all my friends, in about July, but in truth, I found out who my real friends are. So I may have started 2008 with a big group of "friends" but I'm ending with the true friends that have always been there. 2008 taught me that I am a lot tougher then I think, and that I have thick skin, and when your down, lean on the people who mean the most to you, they will always help you out.

So here is to 2009 may it be a hellva lot better then 2008!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Yay! I am glad you are excited about the new 2009.