Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drinking... Blogging??

Yes that is right... I drank tonight... and now I'm blogging... What can I say.. That is how I roll... Or at least Ashlee and I.. and Marti... I thought we were going to be working out tonight, we did, just not the right kind of working out... we did the 12oz curls! haha Thanks Marti! (her saying)

All in all it was a good night... Except for the part when I had to drive.. Ashlee drunk dialed people.. Off my phone... Ben got the 3rd degree, or at least a little degree from Marti..

Driving home not good.. Ashlee texted me in the car and said your drunk.. I seen your eyes, you okay to drive? Her and I are usually each others eyes when we have been drinking.. Opps! We need to be more careful..


Now I'm left to blog.. BUT I made it home okay ::)

2 comments:

Day said...

So that's why I got a random weirdo message from Ashlee last night!

Ashlee said...

I am glad you made it home. Next time we MUST workout!!