Friday, December 12, 2008

Lost

Lately I've been feeling lost.. Like nothing is going the way I thought it would.. I'm trying not to think about it, but I am... I don't know what I was expecting...

I'm not perfect, nor do I try to be but I am the very best verision of me. I do random things, all the time.. but that is what makes me, well me... My imperfections, are are not big... Sure I'm a horriable speller, can't really hear, make up my own words to just about every song there is.... (Buckle, Buckle, Plower) I snor... I visit drool school... get ink pen all over me.. I'll never fit into a perfect little box.. Nor do I ever want to. I'll always be a kid at heart, that is what makes life fun.

It is the little stuff in life that I treasure more then the material things.

I always try and take things for what they are... but sometimes I catch myself trying reading between the lines. When really, there is most likely nothing to read. Or see.

I'd do anything for my friends and family... They all know that, they can count on me... I'm not good at opening up, but if I trust you, I'll tell you almost anything...

I hate being put on the spot, I try to avoid it. Sometimes you just want to say whats on your mind, other times it is easier if you say something totally off the wall, to aviod what your really thinking... If it was a crime, I'd be spending life behind bars! haha...

No comments: