Monday, December 15, 2008

Question time...

1. What is your first name? Thats a hard one! I think, but I'm not sure.. Tabitha! Or on my first Christmas stocking... it says, Tabetha!

2. Favorite food? I love me some good mash potatoes!

3. What high school did you attend? Auburn High baby! Go Condoms.. I mean Trojans!

4. What is your favorite color? I would have to say Green.. BUT it can change from day to day!

5. Who is your celebrity crush? I really don't have one... When I was a kid, JTT

6. Favorite drink? This one white wine from the Great Grape Adventure!

7. Dream vacation? Rome!

8. Favorite dessert? Ice cream... Cookies N Cream... How I love thee!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be me.... But stable.

10. What do you love most in life? My sisters.. And the friends that have become another part of my family...

11. One word to describe you? Cooky...

No comments: