Friday, July 17, 2009

Attack of Getto Girl~

Thats right.. Getto girl attacked.... Again!

This time she cornered Elise.. A fellow classmate that I sit by.. More or Less partner in crime! Well started going off on Elise, how the only people she talks badly about is our group... More or less, just Elise and I... Because get this.. We filp dirty looks at the girl..

1st off I'm in flipn high school, and I don't like to be reffered to as groups/ clicks... What the F*ck ever girl... Your Getto Ass, resorts to grouping... Of course.. Welfare Dependent... I'm paying for your ass to go to school, and I can bearly afford me!

2nd of all.... I stopped looking at you wayyyyyyy long time ago, for the simple reason, I can get Harry and the Hendersons out of my head.. I want to laugh each time I see you.. Or hear you speak with your lisp... Plus the evil looks you give me, I can't handle them... So I try at all cost NOT to look at you... Your too much of a joke.

and

3rd of all... (I don't have one) (just thought it sounded good)

No comments: