Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sissors + Maddy = OH NO!

Well... My niece Maddy taught my sister a lession. Never leave her alone with sissors. She proved all it takes is one second, to grab the sissors and cut your own hair. Heather turned her back to make a phone call to pay a bill, you know the responsible thing to do, and came back to find my niece with her head bent over, and her hair missing... Heather asked her if she cut her hair, and she lied.. "No mom! I didn't!" So she asked Maddy where she put the hair... She just left it on the bench.. didn't even try and hide it... So what's Heather do? Grab her husbands buzzer, and tells Maddy, okay, come here, lets fix it! It was sooooo funny listening to her on the phone.. She was crying.. She knew what she did... I have picts, just wait! My lab top is down, has been for a couple of days... Grrrr

No comments: