Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family fun

Grandma invited Ben and I over for dinner.. We love Grandma's cooking! She had a bunch of stuff made, Aunt Lina, Uncle dave, amy and her son JJ were over.. Good times.. I ran around with JJ, Ben told him to keep on running to ware me out so I'll go right to bed.. What a butt! By the time we were leaving, my Aunt was telling me that we needed to get married, and that if he didn't propose, then she was going to do it for us.. She said finally, someone who is just as stange as us! haha... It is true, it is amazing that he fits right in, because we are a bunch of nuts!

Yesterday, my littlest sister turned 18.. Yep! The big one 18... I'm happy for her, she is finally legal! My oh so nice mother got her a car! Sure, lets get the daughter that hasn't graduated high school, has a 3 week old, has no job, lets reward her with a car! Way to go! I can't be mad at her because me mom is a dumby and gives her anything so she will not ruin her bar time.. We went and played Bingo.. It was okay, but way tooo long.. We didn't win anything either.. We were a bunch of loosers!

The Kent Korna Kopa days were today, we go every year.. But it is the same thing every year, nothing changes.. Not a damn thing... The Pirates scare my Legal sister... But then again, a lot of things scare her! She can't even order something on her own!

This week has kinda sucked, because I didn't even get oneday to spend with Ben.. We have completly different days off. Infact he is at work right now. But I have dinner made for him, and Banana bread is cooking right now... For dinner, I made chicken, and mashed yams, and a califlower blend.. I used waaaaaay tooo much garlic, next time I know not to use as much. Ben's brother Zach, said if I was a vampire he'd be dead right now! Opps!

We all know that vampires don't die from garlic.. haha, Twilight, DUH!

I'm trying to keep up with my blogging... I'm going to try and do it every day! Lets see how long this one lasts!

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

So I see you went to KKK Days? Did you remember to wear white?!?! LOL