Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm the clumsy girl...

I'm the girl that is always tripping over her own feet... Can't chew gum and walk at the same time.. and the best yet.. I fall up stairs!

Well last night, I had one of those clumsy days.. It started at dinner and carried over to lets just say the whole day!

At dinner last night we went to my favorite place.. Sushi Town! If you have not yet been there you must, must go! It is sooo yummy.. And its not all raw, most of it is cooked! They have little stars by the stuff that is raw.. I have just started to go outside my comfort zone and at least try the raw stuff!

It is growing on me.. Little by little...

So, since Ben and I love sushi, and we both have been pretty broke, well I told him, I'd be his sugar momma for the night and take him out!

For once we were able to go right to the bar, all you can eat! My mouth was watering.. It tates soooo good! haha

The guy behind the counter ask, hey, what do you want to start off with?

I don't even have to think.. Willis please!!!!!

By the time our sushi is almost done, we get our water... Mine I put right in front of me.. Right in front of me... The Sushi Master hands Ben his sushi first roll.. and then procceds to hand me mine.. Grabing it was okay... Lowering it to infront of me so I can feed my face is a different problem.. The plate catches on my water glass... and before I know it, the water is just flowing out.. all over me... it was like the never ending flow of water... It just kept on coming... And of course it makes the biggest noise ever, and what do I do.. I just laugh.. and sit there.. in my soaked white shirt.. and pants.. Yep.. I decided to ware a white shirt... Luckly I work the cute little tank under neather that was a bright color.. The whole place was staring at me... I didn't care, things happen expcially to me... The nice waitress brought me over napkins, and the sushi master handed me a rag... they also all clapped for me too... It was awesome!

After I got all cleaned up, it was finally time to eat my sushi.. I tucked my napkin in to my shirt.. you know, to protect my already wet clothing... The Sushi Master tells me, it's not going to help you, it needs to be water proof for you! haha... I just smiled, what else can you do?

I hadn't opened my chop sticks yet, can you guess what happened next? Yep, dropped those...

It didn't stop there.. I dropped the hot curling iron this morning in the trash... Dropped the keys down the stairs.. and dropped my hair spraying protector stuff, the bottle opened and spilled out all over the floor, at bens house...

Lets see what other things I can do to myself today!

No comments: