Sunday, July 12, 2009

I might get shanked!

Thats right.. I might get shanked from Getto girl at school...

Some people you can just look at and know, they are Getto... that they are living off the state.. that you and I pay for them.. and they have no intentions of getting off the state.. They are dead beats...

One of the girls in my class, is this girl... Getto girl... Oh, and did I mention that she looks like Harry from Harry and the Hendersons???? Yep, you heard me right, she looks like a big ass Sasquash..

Well, last Thursday we had a mid term... Getto girl started going off and yelling and screaming... I've been tired of the way this girl is, so I said, Seriously how about we be quite... she kept on going on, so I said it again... The next thing I know, I hear Getto girl, "Oh, no she didn't!" "Oh she bes not be talkn' to me" She knew damn well, I was talking to her.. She just kept on going on and on and on...

Duh you dumb ass.. Your the loudest person in class.... and the most getto one at that... sitting there talking about the tracks in your hair.. about getting your moneys worth from your current weave.. You know what they say.. The bigger the "O" the bigger the HOE... And those hoops, they touch your shoulder.. Now, what does that say about you???

I know one thing is for sure, Getto girl is not touch my arms when we start learning how to take blood.. For.get.that.shit!

On a happier note.. My Mid term grade was...... Drum roll please......... at 96%!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Good job on your mid term!! Yea the bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe. Holla!

Irish Girl said...

Congrats on the mid-term. I nearly fell off my chair picturing Harry from Harry and the Hendersons! LOL

TaBBiE AnN said...

Did you picture Harry with BIG Hoope earrings!!!