Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun times at School

So... As many know I'm going to school to be a Medical Assistant... What you don't know, when we start doing back office work, we have to practice on each other... Like shots, temp, urine samples, the whole 9 yards... Knowing this I signed up for the class.. Well yesterday, I voluntered to get an EKG done. (Don't ask what it stands for, cuz I have no clue) (It has something to do with your heart) Well to do this in class, they have you totally shirtless... Yes... SHIRTLESS.... But get this.... I had pasties on... I know what your thinking... Oh did you have hearts, stars, or beer mugs?? The answer to that my friend is no... I had gaus, with medical tape... Hot, right??? I'm thinking of inventing a new brand of pastes! I think they will be a hot item...

So, now I'm laying on the exam table.. with my pastys, and my open paper shirt... that covers nothing.. Guess who get to put all the little sticky things on me so they can hook me up to a machine... The BIGGEST GAY guy ever!

No comments: