Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seriouly Lady

Seriously Lady......

WHAT THE F**K DID I DO TO YOU!

Nothing.. Not a damn thing... And your dumb, mother fliping, ass has to call me and yell at me.. Really.. Thats awesome...

Its not my damn fault that you got a rental car that was nasty... We don't provide them, they are a service that you can choose... Well, geeze, I didn't do your paper work on your new car, and your address was wrong...

Maybe, just maybe.

YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO PROOF READ IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS! Its not my fault that you have to go to the DMV now and get your registration.. Nope, not mine at all.

You took your car in for service and didn't get your windsheild washed? Your b*tching about that too... Would you like me to wipe your A** too?

Seriously.. what the F*ck..

I'm not the person you should be mad at, so why take it out on me? It would be like me calling your dumb ass and complaining to you, and being pissed off at you, and saying all that shit about something that totally isn't your fault... Like me calling my cell phone company and complaining about my cable not working... Are you that freakn dumb?

And when I say, I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do, I've done all I can.. Should you still go on? And yell... eh, sure... why not... NO YOU STUPID F**K!

I have a migrane... and my other sister in the hospital, ready to have a baby... and I have a final for school.... So I will not be able to make it to the hospital...

Get a grip lady, there are more important things to worry about in the world. Screw off...

No comments: