Monday, July 13, 2009

I Think We Should Go Back a Step

When I can't sleep I make Ben stay up with me, and we talk.... He has not problem falling right asleep, but me... Some times it just doesn't happen. Last night I asked him, what did he think our next step would be?? He didn't have a clue, so I left it at that...

Well today he told me...

I did the unimaginable! I farted infront of him.. Thats right, I farted... It wasn't a loud one.. It was the dangerous SPD.... We were wresling around on the bed, I couldn't hold it in anymore.. Normally this is fine, I fart and it doesn't stink.. But this time...

It STUNK... BAD... He stops picking on me and asks, did you just fart????

Me: Ummmm... Uhhhhh... Yes... I couldn't hold it in any longer... I didn't think it would be stinky! besides.. You do it all the time!

After a couple minutes the stench goes away, and we start picking on each other again....

Well, its almost time for him to go to work, so we go and jump in the shower....

It happens again.... I farted in the shower... and its a stinky one.....

Thats when he says, I think we should go back a step.... To when you would fart in the bathroom and not let me in... I liked that step!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

OMG!! I remember that moment when Brandon and I passed that line. I think he is regretting it. But it's ok cause he still loves me and my stinky ass.

TaBBiE AnN said...

haha.. I left him in a stank cloud this morning!!!