Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pulling an Ashlee... is Lucky!

Way back a while ago, I worked with one of my Besties.. Ashlee. One day she comes in and said I put my underware on inside out.. From that day forward, it has been known as pulling an Ashlee!

So now any time you put your undies on inside out, just say, I pulled an Ashlee... Well the other day, or should I say the weekend that I was all sorts of clumys.. I pulled the ultimite Ashlee. I went to school with my scrubs COMPELTLY INSIDE out... I didn't even notice it, until I was at school... It wasn't until I felt the seems and was like this doesn't feel right... Thats because DUH.. It wasn't! I like to argue and say, well I was in a hurry.. But I wasn't... I was taking my sweet as time... I was just pulling an Ashlee.

Well Yesterday while at work, I was telling a fellow co-worker, what I did.. and she tells me, "you know thats lucky, right? Anytime you put your underware on inside out, its supposed to be lucky.. And well, you put your pants on inside out, so you must have been really lucky that day!"

I took a moment and pondered this.... I no longer have to feel like a door knob, when pulling an Ashlee, cuz its Lucky... Just imagine, all those times you've pulled an Ashlee and you didn't realize it, you must of needed the luck that day!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like I'm really lucky then!

Irish Girl said...

OMG!! that's hilarious. I pull an "Ashlee" at least once a week. Damn Victoria Secret not putting tags in their underwear!

TaBBiE AnN said...

I know, right.. I do it ALLL the time, it looks like we are a lucky bunch of girls!