Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sad News

In sad news.... Ethil, the fish has passed away... I came home yesterday, after being gone all weekend, to find her facing upside down and stuck to the filter... I only cried for a minute before I flushed her... Then I called my sister to tell her the sad news... She told me to flush the other one... and leave it in the toilet for Amanda. It would have been funny! But I didn't do it...

Heather has had some obession with flushing my fish.. She was only too happy to have one of them die!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

i'm sorry to see her go. i loved her from the moment i saw her. i'm crying right now.

TaBBiE AnN said...

I know.. I cried too.. I called heather to get me through it, and she wanted me to flush Lucy too... and leave it in the toilet so amanda would find it when she went to the bathroom!